SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2 Exam Practice Paper PDF Download, नमस्कार दोस्तों, SSC CGL की तैयारी करने वाले प्रतियोगी परीक्षार्थियों के लिए आज हम एक आवश्यक पुस्तक SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2 Exam Practice Paper PDF Download लेकर आएंगे जिसमें कुल मिलाकर 101 Practice Paper उपलब्ध कराए गए हैं| यह सभी प्रश्न पत्र गत वर्षों में पूछे गए प्रश्न पत्रों के आधार पर तैयार किया गया है, इसलिए SSC CGL की तैयारी करने वाले विद्यार्थियों के लिए यह पुस्तक बहुत ही आवश्यक है|
SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2 Exam Practice Paper
इस पुस्तक SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2 Exam Practice Paper PDF Download में उपलब्ध कराए गए Content निम्नलिखित हैं :-
- General Intelligence and reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude
- English language
- General awareness
Also Read This :-
- Kiran SSC General Awareness Book PDF Download
- Drishti Reasoning Book in Hindi PDF Download
- Arihant Reasoning Book PDF in English Download
- Basic English Grammar Book PDF Download for SSC Railway
- Common Errors in English Grammar Book PDF
SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2 Exam Practice Paper 2018 books pdf
- 1st unique product with 101 practice sets and 5 full syllabus practice sets.
- Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the SSC CGL exam.
- Each test contains around 25-35 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
- The whole syllabus has been divided into 4 sections which are further distributed into 96 topics.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning is distributed into 27 topics.
- Quantitative Aptitude is distributed into 29 topics.
- English Language is distributed into 13 topics.
- General Awareness is distributed into 27 topics.
- In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
- Finally at the end 5 practice sets are provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
- In all, the book contains 3800+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of tests.
- Solutions to each of the tests are provided at the end of the book.
- Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off. Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
- The book also provides a separate sheet. SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and perfomance.
- It is advised that the students should take each test very seriously and must attempt only after they have prepared that topic.
- Once taken a test the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
- It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Tier I & Tier II) Exam 101 Practice Sets 3rd Edition